Urban birds of Russia

Поиск  Пользователи  Правила 
Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: Пред. 1 2 3 След.
RSS
Urban birds of Russia, Researchers in Canada calling on birders in Russia for help with our study of urban birds.

Цитата
shahin написал:
Дайте мне вот то и вот то...
Мне показалось, что это не обращение к ученым - а ну ка, быстро делитесь плодами работы всей своей жизни, а к любителям - расскажите, что знаете о своем городе, кстати, у нас и анкета есть ;^). Нормально, я уверен, на бердфоруме ни у кого вопросов не возникло. Нормальный способ, при худшем качестве - широчайший охват.

Цитата
shahin написал:
As I understand it, you are more interested in the list of certain species of birds than the cities themselves and their features ...?
Yes, we have compiled a data set of birds with other known traits (behavior, ecology) and used that list as a starting point to create the list of species on the city surveys. Our goal is to be able to categorize these birds as local, widespread, in between, or absent from each of the 492 cities during breeding. We are overlaying other spatial features (distance to breeding range edge, primary productivity, etc) in our analysis, so some features of the cities will be incorporated. I assure you, we are getting really interesting and valuable data from this approach. I would be happy to share pdfs of the resulting publications with anyone who is kind enough to complete our surveys.  

Цитата
shahin написал:
And the Kazakh cities do not interest you ...?
Так, вроде, два города в анкете есть.  :D

Цитата
Sanya wrote:
     the Quote shahin wrote:

Give me something found here and found here ... It seemed to me That the this is not an appeal to Scientists - as with the ka is a well Quickly this content share the fruits of life: a His's work, and to the FANS - what you tell's us know about the city, by the way , and we have a profile; ^). OK, I'm on berdforume no one questions have arisen. The normal way, at worst as -   the widest coverage.
We have had great responses primarily from bird-watchers who know the avifauna of their cities better than most.

А объясните пожалуйста неграмотному, - что такое "фокальные виды"?  - это виды, которые "в фокусе"? - то-есть те, которые конкретно интересуют?  
Минеральные Воды

Цитата
Fran Bonier написал:
Цитата
 Sanya  wrote:
     the Quote shahin wrote:

Give me something found here and found here ... It seemed to me That the this is not an appeal to Scientists - as with the ka is a well Quickly this content share the fruits of life: a His's work, and to the FANS - what you tell's us know about the city, by the way , and we have a profile; ^). OK, I'm on berdforume no one questions have arisen. The normal way, at worst as -   the widest coverage.
We have had great responses primarily from bird-watchers who know the avifauna of their cities better than most.
awesome translation:), Fran i wish you good luck with your local endeavors :)
Алексей
Москва

Цитата
ekopa написал:
Я заполнил, было довольно просто, заняло 5 минут
Fran, it was not very clear to me how to separate the widespread and the local breeders in your survey. The definitions are ambiguous and up to interpretation
Alexey - thank you for completing the survey! We intentionally left it a bit up to the responders to decide how to define local versus widespread. That will vary depending on which species, and the layout of the city. In general, a local bird is found breeding only in a few locations in the city, whereas a widespread breeder is found across most of the city. Thanks again.

Цитата
ekopa написал:
было довольно просто
Как делил urban parks and ponds и natural areas within the city? Филевский парк это что? А Мневники? А Большой Крылатский карьер? Условно говоря, где пролегает граница на шкале от скверика с Пушкиным, ну ладно, Александровского сада до Лосиного острова?  :D

Цитата
Андрєас написал:
 And please explain illiterate - that is the "focal species"?   - a species that "focus"?   - that is, those that are specifically interested in?    
Yes - sorry. A focal species is one we are interested in, because we have other data for it.  

Цитата
Sanya wrote:
     the Quote ekopa wrote

WAS of pretty simple of As the shared urban parks and ponds and natural Areas Within the o city? It's Filevsky Park? A Mnevniki? A Big Krylatsky careers? Generally speaking, where the border lies on     the scale of the public garden with Pushkin, well, the Alexander Garden to Moose Island?
We are most concerned that species listed as breeding in the city are truly urban breeders, so not birds that rely exclusively on preserved patches (of any size) of natural habitat. Hope that helps.

When compiling the questionnaire, some difficulties arise with different systematic lists of bird species ...
Андрей Коваленко
Казахстан, Алматы.

I filled in both Almaty and Astana.
Андрей Коваленко
Казахстан, Алматы.

Цитата
shahin написал:
When compiling the questionnaire, some difficulties arise with different systematic lists of bird species ...
Yes - we knew that taxonomy might pose some challenges. We followed the IOC's taxonomy: http://www.worldbirdnames.org/ because we needed a simple, consistent approach.  

Цитата
shahin написал:
I filled in both Almaty and Astana.
Thank you!

В анкете ближайший город к моему (Минеральные Воды) - Краснодар - 342 км (по прямой). То-есть, лично я считаю бессмысленным указывать мои городские виды для Краснодара. Увы и ах.
Кстати, программа перевода, хоть и стала лучше, но, если не додумывать и читать буквально, - можно понять наоборот. :o  :(  
Минеральные Воды

Цитата
Fran Bonier написал:
Yes - we knew that taxonomy might pose some challenges. We followed the IOC's taxonomy:  http://www.worldbirdnames.org/  because we needed a simple, consistent approach.  
Probably, you should give a link to the taxonomy list that you follow ...
Изменено: shahin - 2 июня 2017 22:01:36
Андрей Коваленко
Казахстан, Алматы.

Цитата
Sanya написал:
Цитата
 ekopa  написал:
было довольно просто
Как делил urban parks and ponds и natural areas within the city? Филевский парк это что? А Мневники? А Большой Крылатский карьер? Условно говоря, где пролегает граница на шкале от  скверика с Пушкиным , ну ладно, Александровского сада до Лосиного острова?  
Все это очень приблизительно, для себя я определили все, что внутри МКАДа и не Лосиный остров. Мневники попали в городской ландшафт  
Алексей
Москва

Цитата
shahin написал:
     Quote          Fran Bonier  написал:
Yes - we knew that taxonomy might pose some challenges. We followed the IOC's taxonomy:      http://www.worldbirdnames.org/      because we needed a simple, consistent approach.  Probably, you should give a link to the taxonomy list that you follow ...
We give a link to the taxonomy that we follow in the instructions for each survey.

На мой дилетантский взгляд - лесопарк - это уже не город. Но если сэра интересуют именно определенные виды птиц в административных границах, - тогда пожалуйста!
Минеральные Воды

Цитата
Fran Bonier написал:
We give a link to the taxonomy that we follow in the instructions for each survey.
I did not catch my eye ... :)
Андрей Коваленко
Казахстан, Алматы.
Страницы: Пред. 1 2 3 След.
Читают тему (гостей: 1)

© 2003-2024 Союз охраны птиц России
Создание сайта - Infoday Media